Skip to main content

Animal Kingdom Safari

Easily my favorite part of Animal Kingdom is the safari ride. We all fell in love with the animals, and probably because we came in the spring-ish we were able to see all kinds of babies. 

Of all of the parks Animal Kingdom is not very high on my list of places to stop. They do have a fun little Dinosaur Land area for kids, but aside from that, and maybe we just didn't explore it properly but I do remember this same feeling the last time we visited 8 years ago, there just weren't as many attractions that I was excited about. Now, though, they have Avatar Land and you know how I feel about that. I would definitely go back just for that.

Here are some photos I took while we were on our safari ride, and at the end are a couple of photos from the Lion King live show we were able to stop and watch after, which the kids loved. Super fun!















Comments